After a successful Sustainability Series held in 2016, this year (2017) we are running Monitoring and Evaluation Courses specifically for the Civil Society Organisations and Non Profit Organisations.
If you would like to know more about your Social Impact and how to plan and effectively implement a Monitoring and Evaluation plan for your organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Dates for our M&E Courses are below:
- 28 July 2017
- 2 August 2017
- 30 August 2017
- 4 October 2017
- This course will be focused on monitoring and evaluation for social impact for funders and managing organisation’s roles as change makers
About Jason Bygate, course facilitator
Jason Bygate, Director and founder of Engage and Capacitate, will be facilitating a session on Monitoring and Evaluation for Civil Society Grant Managers and Corporate Investors on the 4th of October. This session will give emphasis on the importance of understanding and measuring impact, specific to grant managers and corporate investors.
Jason has been working in the Social Development Sector for over 10 years and specialises in the design and evaluation of development solutions. Jason focuses on sustainability and disruption within the Civil Society sector and his key skills include evaluation, research, training, facilitation and social enterprise development, working alongside both NPO’s and grant managers.
Jason is a member of the South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association and has a passion for data lead decision making.
Capacitate’s 2016 Sustainability Series for Civil Society Organisations in South Africa.
The Sustainabiltiy Series held at Deutsche Bank South Africa Foundation, Sandton, Johannesburg, was run in 2016 with great feedback.
The six sessions, building on key sustainability themes included:
- Introduction to Sustainability – 23 August, 2016
- Monitoring and Evaluation for Sustainability~ Making your data count– 6 September, 2016
- Finance and Efficiency – 20 September, 2016
- Resource Mobilisation and Proposal writing – 4 October, 2016
- Marketing and Communications – 18 October, 2016
- Navigating BBBEE for CSOs – 1 November, 2016
If you would like to arrange any of the above sessions for your organisations, please send us an email at email@example.com